- Last updated: August 8, 2020
Accepting visitors under conditions. Must be pre-booked through FBYC.ca "Request to submit a reservation". All visitors must abide by COVID rules in force at the club--mask wearing when in the clubhouse common areas and washroom. No sail-in/phone in requests accepted. Your club must currently be accepting visitors as well. Maximum 4 visitors at any one time. Docks will be pre-assigned. Skippers must be registered by 1600 hours on the day prior to the arrival.
- Yacht Club location: 635 Breezy Dr., Pickering, Ontario L1W 2X4
- Harbour Entrance Instructions: https://www.fbyc.ca/crusingtop/arriving-by-water
- Listing Mailing: 635 Breezy Drive Pickering, Ontario L1W 2X4
- First Night: Free
- Second Night: Free
- Third Night: Free
- Fourth Night: $20.00 donation
- True Reciprocal: Accepting visitors, with conditions, from reciprocating clubs that are also accepting visitors.
- Maximum Stay Length: 3 nights
- Club Website: http://www.fbyc.ca
- Club Events: http://www.fbyc.ca/interesttop/upcoming-events/cat.listevents/2017/04/10/-
- Visiting Yachts: https://www.fbyc.ca/crusingtop/special-notice
- General Club Phone Number: 905 831 7899
- General Club Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VHF‐FM Marine channel Monitored: 68
- Days & Times Monitored: Sat/Sun 1400 to 2100, M-F 1800-2100
- Arrival Instructions: Reservation required presently under COVID restrictions.. FBYC.ca, "Request to submit a reservation"Contact DO on 68 upon arrival in the Bay. Follow marked channel to the club. Make sure that you do not cut corners, particularly upon entrance to the Bay and heading change from North to West.
Cruising Coordinator/Director/Chair Contact Info
- Name: John Redman
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Cruise Director