- Last updated: May 10, 2023
Our location on Mississauga’s waterfront is secluded and peaceful yet conveniently close to all that the Greater Toronto Area has to offer. Acres of parkland with walking and biking trails, well-kept docks, choice of dining venues, and racing, cruising and training programs all add up to the perfect yacht club experience.
Founded in 1936, PCYC has an inspiring history and proud traditions yet we’re constantly changing and evolving with tomorrow in mind. It is the home of the Susan Hood Trophy Race, held annually since 1955. PCYC is also the home of the Lake Ontario 300 Race and the Lake Ontario Short Handed Racing Series.
We have a very active cruising fleet at PCYC and we encourage you to come and visit our club.
Some of the reasons you may want to stay at PCYC are:
- Desirable park like setting and location with breathtaking views of the Toronto Skyline and surroundings
- A modern facility with casual & fine dining rooms & outside licensed patio
- Easily accessible by land and water
- Open twelve months of the year
- We are only 10 minutes to downtown Port Credit which has many restaurants and shops
- We are 20 minutes by car to Toronto
- We offer a very Deep harbour – our floating docks have up to 30 and 50 amp power & water
- Beautiful heated swimming pool with showers & laundry facilities
- BBQ facilities with covered gazebos & picnic tables
- Pump Out available on site
- Fuel (gasoline and diesel) available in our harbour basin
- We are a very friendly and welcoming club – you’ll be glad you came for a visit!